Thursday, April 24, 2008

And now for something completely different.

Hmm.. beginnings are always trying but here's some background on me and my little family.

There's me. Gretchen

Single mom, geek chic (so I'd like to think) ,photography lover and exhibitor, singer, tattooed, crafty lady,vegetarian, Buddhist and etc....

My daughter. Morgynn otherwise known as "morgynnchan" , "morgynnhead", "Morgynnputthatdown", "morgynnquitit"(which I'm sure she thought was her real name from ages 3-5) and morgynngirl.

She's my rock star, costume maker, Pokemon lover, littlest pet shop collector, Japanese immersion student (go-er?),artist extraordinaire and my one and only baby.

Our two kitties

Hana the sycophantic devon rex (or the Japanese word for flower "haan nuh")

Bengal the ("only cute when he's fat!"- as per Morgynn) Orange tabby.

So there we are !

Photobucket




(bat girl last halloween)

No comments: