Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Time slips by.

The apartment was broken into and I have to say almost everything has been replaced !
Everyone has really come through for me. my close friends especially.
Now my focus has to shift. Morgynn's going to start medication for her ADD. At first I was really reluctant to do this but after seeing how much trouble she has had staying focused on class and staying seated.. she really has the bad fidgets. We did try some diet changes and behavior mods, but I think this will really help her. My biggest worry? I lose my charismatic girl. But I & her loved ones will be keeping a close eye on these things.


onto less stressful things:

Morgynn and I have a new craft passion. Cubeecrafts. Little paper cut figures. It's pretty fun I have to agree.

www.cubeecraft.com

2 comments:

Sarah said...

finding the right balance for our children is always hard. you're a great mom. cubeecrafts are awesome.

Rachael said...

Have faith in things working out. Even if it isn't the way you planned.
Love ya kid.