Monday, May 12, 2008

Brains part 2

So I had to post this from my friend's livejournal.. she's totally going to kill me. But it was humorous nonetheless.
So a little back story batgirl and willowtree (using thier onliney names -I'm headphonegeisha btw)) were watching my kiddo Saturday night while I went to the prom with batgirl's hubby.


Batgirl: As you may or may not know, I despise Zombies. For serious, I hate them. I think my inner 5 year old thinks that it's just too close to a reality. Anyway, so I offered to watch Miss Morgynn ( headphonegeisha's progeny) so that my hunny could go. So he, headphonegeisha and her friend Liana ( who, incidentally did all their makeup!) went while willow_tree and I Morgynn-sat.

We had a prearranged code for the returning zombies- they had to answer correctly the answer to this question-
"Which is better, brains or pudding?" Or they couldn't get in, get it?

In fact that came up while Morgynn was eating her macaroni, she didn't want to finish but willow_tree pointed out the following,
"Well, if everyone comes back as real zombies, you're going to need your strength because we're going to have to run". Kind of freaky, but it worked.




So in the end.. we answered properly.. we wanted to eat Pudding.. not Brains.. lol

No comments: